Friday, May 2, 2008

Not Giving Up.

ok, so I just said I was going to be AWOL for a while, and I've been so down about not losing the weight on ww - not bc of ww, but bc I haven't been actually following the program. But, after reading through Jo's blog and Elisha's blog and having a good read through DietGirl from the beginning of her journey, it hit me again - it works. Eating better food and moving more works. You just have to do it. And not give up.

So I'm going to keep at it. I've been a real slug lately - staying indoors watching tv or making half-arsed attempts at studying, and I've been eating a lot, and not well. For example, today I've had banana on bread, watermelon, followed by prawns, followed by chocolate, followed by wine. Delicious, but not exactly a healthy way to eat through the day. So I'm going to make a better effort than than. It worked when I was signed up to ww and following, so it'd better work now.

And I'm going to keep weighing. And I'm going to keep putting up my weight, and staying honest.

Which I guess means starting now - having been MIA for a while, beware, but I'll jump on now and let you know in a sec.... going to scales... standing on scales... reeling in shock!.... 87.6kg.

My new starting weight. Round it up to 88kg and I have a tidy 30kg to lose to get to my personal goal. That's humungous. But, I won't be the first person to do it.

In other news, I got my exam timetable - 10 June & 12 June are the scary exam days. Not to mention the thesis is due on 23 May and there's 2 assessments due before then.

Bring it.

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

30 kilos..try having 100 kilos to lose! lol

You can do it as long as you stay focused :o)

TitanThirteen said...

Did you find out about "D"s job?