Thursday, April 17, 2008

Excuse_Maker_Confession

The difference between the old me and the new me is my ability to overcome excuses.

So it's unusual to make two posts in a day, but I have to confess. I was thinking about this last night, and today, and again when I read that post. I'm such an excuse maker.

My name is Kathryn, and I make excuses.

Seriously - look at that last post. Sure I had a busy weekend, sure I had lots of work to do, sure I had a birthday celebration, sure I was tired. But I still ate crap and didn't exercise. And really, I could and should have done much better. At least walking and eating better.

So, I'm starting a new part of my blog - a list of the times and things I have used as excuses. With the hope that I stop making them!!!

I've been on ww for 10 weeks now, and keep going up and down. I really want this 82.5 GWEA, and I want to be healthy and have a healthy lifestyle. So, I'm going to stay on track. Yes.

Oh, and this week I've decided to do Core.

That's all.

xx

Note - Just after writing this I had a look at a few blogs that I like keeping up on and saw this amazing post on Shazzywomble's Blog and I have to say, wow. It's not rocket science, but it's so true. I'll quote it here:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some one asked me..

How often I fell off the Wagon.. You know what?? There is NO WAGON! It's simple if I can't allow for it in your allowance you just don't have it, you have the power to say no! You just have to. If someone offers me something I can't allow, I just don't have it. I don't ruin weeks of effort to be polite. There have been times I have been to peoples houses and desserts have been offered which I simply couldn't allow for, so you know what? I said no thank you! I often bring my own yoghurt so I can have that as others are having their dessert.

It's really basic! you follow the plan and it works.. you don't follow the plan and it (sorry to tell you) WON'T. Both WW plans work IF you stick to them! It's up to you!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Hey Kathryn - Up untill this post i didnt even know your name!

You have had a very busy few days, and maybe made a few excuses and bad choices but look at you now, your here and being accountable - thats something to be proud of! Im sure you will get under that 85 very soon - Im behind you all the way... I was getting a little worried about you - thats the crazyness of these online blogs we come to know the people and miss them when they are MIA! So its good to have you back, keep blogging! Stay Strong Beautiful girl..

Love, Lisha. xxxx