Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today is Tuesday (H: 86.3)

Weight Change from Yesterday = +/- 0.0
Weight Change from WI = -0.9

Exercise Today = general walking around, lots of walking at work

Water Today (8+) = not nearly

Food To
day (Core) = toast, chicken pesto sandwich, some lollies, vegemite bread, sprite, chocolate mousse... hmm

Yesterday I slept most of the day - I woke up, blogged, watched some tv, then slept til 5.30. I slept on Dave's side of the bed breathing in his scent in his pillow, and when I woke up, I could still smell him on my skin. I felt so happy.

Last night we went for dinner with our newlywed friends, and had so much fun. We played 'banana scrabble' - which is scrabble where it's each person for themself. I won 2 and Catie won 2. We laughed a lot and drank good wine. I left some food on my plate. I felt giggly and fun.

Today I worked. I moved to a new part of work and I loved it. I did some research, walked to counsel chambers with some documents, collated some evidence. I felt productive and valued.

Tonight I'm updating this blog while waiting for Dave to come home from Taekwondo. I'm looking forward to some dinner together and catching up about our days. I feel loved.

Tomorrow is a new day, with new surprises and new celebrations. I'm looking forward to it.

xx

No comments: