Thursday, April 3, 2008

WI DAY! New Week of Tracking, Day 7 (H: 86.1) (WI: 85.7) - 1KG!!

WI day today - come 10am I have to stand on those scales and face up to a week of tracking, but tracking too much, and pretty much no exercise. But I'm going to do it!

Meanwhile, I'm pretty frustrated at the moment with some stuff at home, and a bit worried about finances, we may have to pull out of the India trip and either way may have to withdraw from (paid) ww for a while. I hope not!

One of the tips I read on the ww board was to print/draw a calendar for April and put on stars for days you stay on track - maybe one for points and one if you do exercise. I like that idea, I think I will. Because I'm already a compulsive weigher I might also put down my weight, and a little graph of how I go through April - seeing as I'm hoping to get to my GWEA of 82.5kg!

After Weigh In..
I lost!! I lost a whole kilo! Yay!! I guess the tracking really helped, even though I ate lots, I must have eaten less than if I hadn't tracked. Wonder how this week will go, with each day being no more than 21 points, and with exercise. Happy, onwards and downwards!

Ok, Points... I have to be honest, I'm not very into counting points or being strict the rest of the day after a WI - so I'm not sure yet what everything is worth! And I was out for dinner with 3 wonderful girlfriends, and we went for spanish tapas and pizza, then AMAZING icecream at french riviera - if you live in Sydney and haven't been, you haven't lived. It's soooo good (but big servings, dieters beware!) - but I did have only one thing from the tapas plates, one small piece of vegie pizza, and the other junk food was for thesis writing (but I got to 954 words!). Have to go - D's making lunches and tidying up while I type and he's getting grumpy!!

POINTS FOR TODAY

Breakfast (10.10am)
Peanut Butter Sandwich = 3.5 points
17.5 points left for today

Snack (12.30pm)
Six Macadamia Nuts = 1.5 points
Water = 0 points
16 points left for today

Snack (1.30pm)
Bread with Peanut Butter = 2 points

14 points left for today

Lunch (3.00 - 6.00pm)
Pide = 4 points
Killer Python = 2 points
Diet Coke = 0 points
Hot Chips = 4.5 points

3.5 points left for today

Dinner (6.30pm)
Spanish Tapas:
Bread Roll = 2 points
Lamb Meat Ball = 3 points
Chicken Skewer = 2 points
Capsicum & Goats Cheese Roll = 1 point
One piece vegie pizza = 3 points

NEGATIVE 7.5 points left for today

Dessert (9.00pm)
Two scoops of icecream from French Riviera (nutella and coconut flavours!) = 9 points (or more!)

No points left for today


xx

2 comments:

Elisha said...

yay, CONGRATS on your 1kg loss, thats fantastic, i hope your very proud!! Money is a big issue here too - If you do have to pull out of ww, have faith in yourself, you know the basics, im sure you could do it alone - actually, i know you could do it alone - Stay strong, and keep up the great work

- Lisha, xx

Elisha said...

Oh - and your never alone, you will still have the bloggers, and the ww forums and im sure lots more support at home. =)