Friday, April 11, 2008

Off to see the wizard(/supervisor!) (H: 85.9)

Off to see my thesis supervisor - will report in later!

x

7.30am Two Toast - one with vegemite (1) , one with peanut butter (1 + 1.5), and a glass of skim milk (1.5) (5 > 5 points)
12.30pm Pasta (4) with Bolognaise (2.5) (6.5 > 11.5)
2.30pm Two Freddo Frogs (3 > 14.5)
2.30pm Two starburst lollies (0.5 > 15)
2.45pm Gloria Jeans Iced Coffee (5 > 20) [OUCH!! I didn't realise it was so high!!]
6.30pm Couscous (2 > 22)
8.00pm Fish Korma (4 > 26)

... well I'm over by 5 points (damn gloria jeans!!) but I guess that's just life.

In other news I had a great report from my supervisor today so I'm feeling more on track which is good.

Oh - last night we went out with some friends and saw STEP UP 2 - in a word "wow". I really want to be able to dance like that! So I did some push ups and sit ups this morning to build up to being able to control my body like that. Wow! Totally recommend it. Unfortunately cause it was the 9.15 session we got home late after hanging out and I was really tired today - thus the afternoon chocolate and coffee :S

xx

2 comments:

Jenny Schimak said...

Thank you so much for dropping by on my blog. Congratulations on your loss this week, isn't it hard when there's a number you can't seem to get under. I look forward to reading you daily. I will keep an eye out for you on the WW forum.

Jenny Schimak said...

Just as an aside, you know your virtual model in your sidebar. How did you get the 'before and after' ones. I did mine, and got the html for the widget, but just ended up with a generic model on my blog page, not one with the two weights...... I normally work these things out fairly quickly, but it has stumped me.