Friday, April 4, 2008

Let's go, new week, another loss to come! (H: 86.1)


A new weeks, and I'm ready to go and hit up a new week with a new loss!! I'd like to lose 1kg this week, but heard good advise from the ww mtg last night - to aim for 300g a week, and if you get it, great! If you get more, wonderful! If you don't get it, it's still a loss. If you get a gain, learn and move on. So, my goal is 300g, my hope is 1kg!

Points...

7.35am - Water [0 points]
7.35am - Banana [1.5 points]
8.15am - Water [0 points]
9.15am - Sliced potato, spray olive oil, chilli and herbs, baked [1.5 points]
10.34am - Tbsp Peanut Butter (hmmm) [2.5 points]

The rest of the day, until 3pm was a total write off - a big binge (like half a container of icecream, with milo and chocolate sauce -think 4 bowlfuls, instant noodles, chicken wings, peanut butter on bread... yikes) - at least at 3pm I decided to go to sleep, at least I can't eat and sleep at the same time! At least I didn't vomit or anything after eating so much. I watched Dr Phil with a story on anorexia/bullemia and it made me realise that any sort of unhealthy relationship with food is so damaging to my body, so I really want to change.

Tonight we had an amazing dinner out - friends took us out to La Libertine in Kings Cross, it's an amazing french-vietnamese restuarant witht he most incredible food and wine. Wow! We had duck and squid for entree, my main was hot-pot vegies (after the binge today I though some vegies might be good!) but I tried the seafood curry, the whole cooked fish and the beef brisket, and we had a cheese platter with vietnamese coffee for dessert. A wonderful night. We just got home, about 11.30 and I'm pretty sleepy (and tipsy!) so I'm off to bed.

Night - mwah!

xx

No comments: