Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Week of Tracking, Day 6 (H: 86.1 in a jumper)

Brrrr is cold!! I slept in my jumper, I even did my morning WI in my jumper. It's freezing!

Well, it's WI tomorrow and to celebrate I ate a chocolate brownie pre-breakfast. Bum. I wish people didn't give me yummy foods to take home, I already ate some last night!!

I'm looking forward to the WI tomorrow, I think I've lost some weight, although I haven't done any exercise today, or this week. D's been unwell, and now I'm catching this flu. I'm really tired! But I should still be doing some exercise - at least I'm now walking up all the stairs and walking around as much as possible as I do my day to day incidental walking. I think I'll really need to get some big exercise in, I haven't even been for a run since Easter Friday, which is a week, nearly 2 weeks ago.

Oooookay, time to track some points (and confess my brownie!!)

POINTS FOR TODAY

Pre-Breakfast (7.05am)
Chocolate Brownie = 3.5 points
Glass of Water (to combat the brownie!) = 0 points
Total for pre-breakfast = 3.5 points Total for today = 3.5 points

Snacks (8am - 1pm)
8.30pm Water = 0 points
11:30am Lindt Chocolate Ball = 2 points
11:30am Two Glasses of Water = 0 points
5.5 points

Lunch (1.15pm)
Cheese and Vegemite Sandwich = 3.5 points
Banana = 1.5 points
Uncle Tobys Fruit Bar = 2 points
Water = 0 points
12.5 points

Snack (4.00pm)
Lindt Chocolate Ball = 2 points
Water = 0 points
14.5 points

Dinner (8.00pm)
Cheese, cabinossi, crackers
Glass of wine
Glass of OJ
1.5 Chicken Sausages
Small dinner roll
Mushroom and Onion BBQ'ed (in butter)
Green Salad = 0 points
Ricotta Cheesecake
Scoop of Chocolate Gelato
Fresh Fruit
I don't know, it's so hard to count at family dinners when I don't make the food myself and just have lots of little bits. Any help welcome?

So today is finished, and it was mostly ok, it's so hard with family dinners and knowing how to count and what to eat and what to say no to. I just am not that aware yet, and when everyone is eating something I feel like I should eat it too. We're watching James Bond at the moment (well, I'm watching and blogging, D's washing up, because he does this when he gets really tired - the more tired he is the more he procrastinates from sleeping. I try to just let him do it so he goes to sleep faster than if I start cleaning and we end up in a big cleaning frenzy.

Anyway, that was my day. I think I'm ready for sleep. Tomorrow is my thesis day (and WI day!) So I hope it goes ok.

xx

No comments: