Monday, April 21, 2008

Motivational Monday! (H: 86.3)

LESS THAN 36 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS!
(To get to goal at Christmas, I have to lose... 14.3kg)



Stars Yesterday = None, but I did ok I think!
Weight Change from Yesterday = +0.1
Weight Change from WI = -0.9

Exercise Today = [it's raining! I'd like to do c25
k anyway though!]
Water Today (8+) =

Food To
day (Core) =

A quick review. Saturday was Therese's wedding - lovely but LOTS of food (a 5 course dinner, anyone?) but also lots of dancing, and even doing the twist! and walking in the morning. Sunday was church, a bit of an argument at home with Dave, which lead to some icecream eating, but I stopped after one scoop at least! Making up with Dave pretty quickly, a nap, and dinner with Dave's family at vietnamese restaurant for his birthday. Lots of food!!!

Therese's wedding was amazing! It was really lovely - and very dramatic! She looked amazing, Cameron couldn't take his eyes off her all day! It was great to catch up with "the girls" who I went to school with, heard some very exciting news from Pun (but I'm sworn to secrecy damnit! lol, hopefully I can announce it soon!). The church service was lovely, a good talk, Cameron's grandfather prayed for them, which made me cry and miss my Grandpop. We had cofffee at Bar Italia after the wedding, and I had a skim hot chocolate (I know, not core, but their hot chocolates are so good!) and then dinner with 5 (yes FIVE) official courses!! We had:

-cheeses,

-salmon salad/chicken asparagus pie,

-followed by baby clam fettucine/mushroom risotto,

-followed by fish/veal, followed by cake with gelato,

-followed by a fruit platter,

-followed by tea and amazing Italian coffee!

That's a lot of food! Oh but it was fun! And Dave and I were getting on so well, and we danced all night!! That's gotta be worth something! It was lots of fun!

Some photos: (I know I'm tall, but I have to stop slumping in photos!)








It was very dramatic - with smoke as they walked into the function centre and lots of WOW moments!

Although, I did get he pregnant question - ouch. In fact it wasn't actually a question - the mother of the bride (who I've known since I was in school, at least since year 7 if not primary) came up to thank me for some pre-wedding help I'd done and say hello, then, placing her hand on my stomache she said "well, I see you won't be able to drink, but there will be some lovely food" - ouch! But she looked so pleased and happy with this "news" that I just said "thanks" (it was her daughter's wedding day, I didn't want to make her feel embarrassed!) then told my school friends and ensured I had a glass of wine in my hand all night! Oh dear. So, no more baby-doll type dresses until I reach goal!

And I noticed I always slump in how I stand, especially in photos. Aiiii.

But I had a good night, and a nice Sunday too.

Sunday I really tried to get back on track - I left the morning tea alone at church (I'm getting quite good at that now!) had a healthy breakfast and lunch, and when we went out for dinner for Dave's birthday with his parents and cousins, I made one bowl of rice last the whole night!! Which is pretty good I think. And a really good time catching up with his parents and cousins, which is good. It's nice that we all get on as a family now.

Anyway, today is a study & housework day - but the weather is clearing up so I might try and hit up a run too!

xx

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Hello Gorgeous! 36 weeks till xmas, 14 kilos... YOU CAN do that for sure, i have every faith in you, i think thats about 3-4 hundred grams a week! I think the dress you wore to the wedding was so pretty, you look lovely - I wouldnt worry too much about the pregnancy comments, it probably has more to do with you and D being kinda newlyweds etc - people just expect that next is the baby!!

5 courses? Wowza... You did really well, be proud of that, i hope your week is going well and your staying focused - STAND TALL ( hehe) and smile - Your Beautiful.

Lovies. xxxxxx