Thursday, April 10, 2008

WI Day Rolls Around Again (H: 85.1) (WI: 85.2)


This is the most nervous day of my week. Weigh In Day.

Wish me luck!

Note: I'm so nervous. I'd love to WI under 85kg today, I'd LOVE to break that barrier, it would make me the slimmest since I started ww, and the slimmest I've been this year. But I'm so nervous that I might achieve it that all I can think of is everything I want to eat BEFORE I weigh in. I'm thinking I should drink 2L of water now, eat a huge bowl of couscous, devour some ice-cream. My mind is trying to sabotage me! But I won't give in - I'm not eating a bite until I've weighed in. I'll do what I always do and take something to eat during the meeting... rather than my normal sandwich I might even take couscous - I don't need to eat it now if I know I'll eat it in 2 hours time. I'm so nervous, if I do go under 85 I never want to be above it again, this is a big morning for me.

... I caved.

9.02am One Cup of Couscous (2 > 2 points)
10.30am Water (600ml) (0 > 2 points)
11.10am 3 Macadamia Nuts & Bite of Chocolate (1 > 3 points)
1.15pm Three rolls of sushi (7 > 10 points)
1.20pm Coke Zero (0 > 10 points)
3.00pm Oreo Biscuit (1 > 11 points)
4.20pm Water (0 > 11 points)
5.20pm XL Diet Coke (0 > 11 points)
5.20pm McDonalds Snack Wrap (4.5 > 15.5 points) - and it didn't even taste good.
6.16pm 2 Grapes (0 > 15.5 points)
9.15pm Subway Turkey & Ham 6 Inch on Italian Herb & Cheese Bread with Sweet Onion Sauce (4.5 > 20 points)

I'm not sure if I have to add a point for the cheese and the sauce from subway? Anyway I'm counting it as it is on the etools, hey, I had it as they suggested (and dairy's important, right?). So I'm counting today as a star-day :D

... anyway I weighed in at 85.2, so still a loss, but didn't break the 85 barrier. Next week it's mine!! I'm sticking to the letter this week - bring it on! Still, I'm back to my pre-Easter weight :D

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Because you were sick you probably will lose a good number. But you'll have to work extra hard not to regain it next week!

Are you in Oz? If so, where abouts?

Elisha said...

A loss is a loss - I think your doing well =) Really well... Stick to your plan, track and go hard this week and you will crack that 85 - I cant wait for you to get there so exciting!