Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Up(Down)Side to the Flu (H: 85.1)

[Star Update for Yesterday: One star :D Under points (by lots!), but no non-incidental exercise.]

One day of the flu and I'm down a kilo. Which is good in short term, but if that's why it's been lost it will be a struggle to keep it off for next week.

Yesterday when I started sleeping I just crashed - I slept for 6 hours, then spent the rest of the day on the couch. Today I'm a bit better, but still have achey head, teeth, eyes, back, feet, throat and fluey feeling. So today is another quiet rest day. I ate a vegemite toast for breakfast, but I don't feel hungry.

I don't have anything more interesting to write, because I had such a boring day - sorry! I did watch some of "Good Luck Chuck" it's so-so... on the lower end of so-so.

xx

7.45am - Toast with Vegemite (1 > 1 points)
11.00am - Diet Aeroplane Jelly, Lime (0 > 1 points)
11.40am - Leftover Chicken Wing (2.5 > 3.5 points)
12.00pm - Peanuts (0.5 > 4 points)
12.30pm -
Popcorn with salt and tbsp margarine (3pts for marg! ouch!) (4.5 > 8.5 points)
12.55pm - Large Water (0 > 8.5 points)
1.05pm - Teaspoon of Peanut Butter (0.5> 9 points)
[1.30 - 5.30 = sleeping, 4 hours]
5.39pm - Two Spoons Diet Jelly (0 > 9 points)
7.30pm - Couscous with prawn and vegies, 1 cup (2 > 11 points)
7.50pm - One Glass Orange Juice (2 > 13 points)
8.00pm - Three Glasses of Water (0 > 13 points)
8.30pm - Watermelon with 1 tbsp Mango Frozen Yoghurt (1 > 14 points)

Wow that looks like a lot of food.

1 comment:

Jogirl said...

Hey there, yuck the flu sucks the big one..but the kilo loss is great! LOL.
Thanks for the encouraging words..yes my legs are sort of long, probably one of my best features, you should see my daughters, now they are long!
I really like your GWEA ticker idea, I think I will pinch that one, it makes it seem not so daunting. Hope you feel better today. love J