Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My first post (-1.1)

Starting off! I've just read so many blogs from links on WW boards and browsing through links to those blogs and I think I could do it too. Mostly it's just so inspiring, people losing 30kg's or more, and being able to look back and see their journeys. Incredible.
Today is WI at WW, 3rd one so far. I started at 87.2kg, then was 86.6, then 86.1, so I'm hoping hoping hoping this week is a loss. I didn't track though, or really exercise, so I don't think it'll happen, but I hope.

And either way, I'm not giving up. If I've realised one thing, it's that this will only be successful if I stay at it. I want to be 58kgs. And the scary thing, is that is inside my 'healthy weight range'. Damn.

My hope, is that I get to 58kgs, then I can show my amazingly supportive husband 'D' this blog and he can see my journey through. If I get to that, D, I love you, and you have been so amazingly supportive thru these first 2 weeks. This is for you, and one day, if we're so blessed, for our little yoda :)

xx

No comments: