Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm happy!

I've been having such a happy day! I think yesterday I felt gross cause I didn't exercise, but today has been a day of being chirpy & cheerful :D

We had a good morning - and D came with my on my run! Lol, he's so great, I was nervous about going with him (he's SO fit - 4th dan blackbelt in TKD, vs me, struggling through my first week of 60 second runs!). But he made it so much fun, even what he originally came out wearing with his joggers had me laughing so hard before we started. It was really fun to go out together and I made it! The last 90 second run was sooo hard, but gee I felt a sense of pride when I finished. And I'm actually looking forward to the next one!

Ooh, by the way, on the theme of exercise, I tried some pushups tonight (watching So You Think You Can Dance
with my legs on the couch and my arms on the floor and I did 10 (they're hard!). So I'm feeling really good.

I also got back on track with my eating, yay! Yesterday was such an intense eating day, with prayer breakfast, then LR's 21st for lunch, and CC's hens night for dinner (a lebanese feast!) so I'm glad today was better. Here's a quick timeline of my day:
8am wake up and get out of bed (already in my running top and trakkies, lol)
8:30am go for my first week 2 c25k run (and survive it!)
9:00am get back home, have a shower
10am church - IT was there again, which was kind of cool. It's encouraging seeing new people. Awesome talk on Exodus, heaps encouraging. And on the way down (and back) we sang super-loud to my new theme song (yes, I have a theme song!) - "Moving Forward" by Hoobastank. Awesome ^^

And I take, the first step of a million more.
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before.
But at least I'm moving forward, at least I'm moving forward.
At least I'm moving forward...

I wonder if, the journey will be,
Shorter as I hope, or much longer than it seems.
But either way, I've made up my mind.
I'm through feeling scared, I'm leaving that behind.

Sooo, Now it's time to gooo.

And I take, the first step of a million more.
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before.
But at least I'm moving forward, at least I'm moving forward.
At least I'm moving forward...

12pm went shopping, bought JS's 21st present (ipod) and negotiated the price down by 10%, at Myer!! While shopping we bought popcorn to snack on - air-popped of course.
1pm lunch with D's parents (pie, so many points! but with green tea and with fruit salad for dessert
4pm come home for a nap, mmm, I love my naps
8pm dinner - my healthy tuna/egg salad with lots of water (flavoured with orange pieces, yum!)
now filling in my blog (obviously) and watching transformers with D, he's like a kid in a candy store!

It might not sound like the most interesting day every, but I loved it and had so much fun :D Ooh, and I'm currently at 11,582 steps!! Go me! hehe

The only thing still to do is some serious uni work, but I'm kind of keen for WI tomorrow. Although I'm heavier after yesterday, I feel back on track and I'm feeling glad. In fact, I'm happy and feeling on track and really happy. *smile!*

To Do:

* that bibliography! (done!)
* finish CL reading (done!)
* c&e reading for this week
* c&e lecture (done!)
* c&e workshop (done!)

xx

No comments: