Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Week of Tracking, Day 3 (H: 85.8)

The scales are starting to go down! Yay!

Today we have church (with muffins and 2 morning teas!), lunch perhaps with D's parents, then as far as I know a quiet day of study and time at home. Hopefully a day where I get a bit more control over what I plan to eat, and get some study done! :D

Awww, D just brought me a glass of cold water with lime! So sweet! Especially as I'm getting a flu and my throat hurts. Love love love.

POINTS FOR TODAY

Pre-Breakfast (9.05am)
Cold Water with Lime = 0 points
Total for pre-breakfast = 0 points
Total for today = 0 points

Breakfast (9.30am)
Apple = 1 point
Ski D'lite Berry Yoghurt = 3 points (!)
Watermelon and Apple = 1 point
Water = 0 points

Total for pre-breakfast = 5 points
Total for today = 5 points

Snack (10.30am)
One Sakata = 0 points
Coffee with Milk = 0.5 points
Water = 0 points

Total for snack = 0.5 points
Total for today = 5.5 points

Lunch (2.10pm)
Two pieces pizza hut garlic bread = 2.5 points
One Slice Hawaiian Pizza = 3.5 points
Three Slices Vegetarian Pizza no Cheese = 7.5 points

Total for lunch = 13.6 points
Total for today = 19 points

Dinner (7.30pm)
Red Wine and Two Spring Rolls at the Vietnamese Festival = 5 points
Vietnamese Dinner with D and my parents = unknown - rice paper roll, two serves rice, sizzling lamb, beancurd and vegies, and lemongrass & chilli prawns, with green tea. I'm guessing lots of points.
A scoop of ice-cream with ice-magic (study food, and I was already over so might as well have a small dessert) = 4.5 points

Total for dinner = too many points
Today for today = too many points!

Oh well, it was fun to go to the vietnamese festival, and to catch up with my parents, and it was nice of them to take us out for dinner too. Hopefully I walked some of it off! And hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

xx

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

Where is this church with muffins and 2 morning teas that you speak of? lol