Sunday, March 9, 2008

I feel gross

Today started well - we woke up early (6:30! Alarm was going off since 6!) and went down to our church's prayer breakfast, which was good, and had weetbix, skim milk, little bit of yoghurt and fresh fruit. We left about 10:15 and headed home, but by the time we got home I felt gross. We went to L's 21st, which was lovely - she's so good for my brother, and it was so nicely set up - there was lots of fresh fruit and lunch was wraps and sandwiches, and dessert was lots (and I mean LOTS) of fresh fruit, which I ate lots of. Probably too much. My downfall was punch - she had these amazing punches (one passionfruit, one strawberry/mint, etc), and I had 3 glasses! It was so much fun though, and good to meet new people and catch up with some old friends, as well as meet L's family.

She had the most nicest speeches I've heard for a long time, and really creatively done. And she said the most lovely and articulate thank you speech. It was really nice to be a part of it.

However, feeling gross, we left by about 3pm, and came home and went to sleep. I only just woke up, 3 hours later, because some downstairs neighbour was planing Usher at about 1000 decibles, and arguing about a dog.

Tonight I my friend's CC's hens night, and I'm looking forward to it, but I've eated almost all my points (18.5 already today!) so I'm a bit nervous about blowing all my hard work (especially bc the scales went down a little further!) and I feel a bit gross and not really like eating at all, or dancing. Still, a hens night is a hens night and I want to be there.

Ooh, ooh, and last night was our 6 months of being married date night! We went to a vietnamese restaurant and had pho (9 points) and then to the lindt cafe where we shared a hot chocolate and the most expensive piece of cake ever ($11.50!!) But it was all in my points and SO much fun. And after we saw "Run Fatboy Run" at the movies - so funny! Totally inspired me to become a runner. Awesome.

So, that's all for me. I might actually try and go for a run, thinking of that movie. Just goes to show, it's better (for me at least) to go in the morning, so I actually go.

xx

No comments: