Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WI Day Today (H: 85.5) (WI: 85.3 = -1.3!!)


BEFORE WEIGH IN:

Oooh, I hope my home scales are accurate! That would be a 1kg loss, and I really could use that!!

I feel so nervous and bloated and heavy - especially with going to a new meeting! I just really really want a loss...

update: after going to the bathroom, scales were 85.1, but 85.8 with clothes and shoes on. When I take off the shoes they're 85.4. I really want to weigh with my shoes off! My other havaianas are 300g, these are 400g (they're B's thongs) - but then I don't want to be too legalistic either. And I know if I take my shoes off this time, I will tell myself I have to keep taking them off every time.

Oh, too hard.

xx

AFTER WEIGH IN:


What a loss!! With SHOES ON I stepped on those scales at WI and recorded a RECORD loss of 1.3kg!!

Now, I know it's in the morning, and I didn't eat breakfast, and I did my spitting thing, but that's an awesome loss!! I'm so fired up and ready to hit this week hard - wow! I messaged D and he sent me back a very sweet and funny message, and I messaged my mum too - good new like this should be scared!

Bye bye plateau, hello weight loss!

The only down side is I didn't eat until the meeting - so I drank a whole bottle of water (good), had a crispy cherry bar (1.5 points, not too bad) then went to m&ds to get my faithful brown havaianas and ate left over party food - namely 2 pieces of bread (not too bad) and 10 frankfurts. 10! Clearly not eating until after WI made me a bit too hungry!

In other news, NT, a good family friend was at the meeting today, which was a bit of a surprise and very nice. We went for a skim cap (I had skim tea) after the meeting and caught up. I just hope she's a bit discrete about me being on ww!! But even if she's not, surely it will be good motivation to keep going. Shazzywomble (who's blog I read and who's on the ww boards - and who's lost 50kg!) has said that it helps keep her accountable and keeps her from giving up.

Just saw on the ww planner exactly what I was fearing - they put cocktail frankfurts at 2 points a serve. If that's 2 points per frankfurt (which I think it is), that means I just ate 20 points - not to mention tomato sauce!

Sigh, well, there's nothing I can do about it now but keep moving forward.

All 1.3kg less of me!

xx

ps: in tangible results, my bmi has not gone from 30.2 to 29.5 - under 30! yay!

3 comments:

schnikita86 said...

Hey!
Yeah - i'm so glad my thesis is over... a years worth of work, suddenly gone!

and... CONGRATULATIONS on your FANTASTIC LOSS!!! that is absolutely awesome! I'm so nervous about my next WI on thurs night ... i've been stuck at 70kg for an age, and whilst my measurements have been going down - i'd still like to see some grams budge!!! I hope i get a loss, anything more than 1/2 a kg and i will be ecstatic!

nevermind about the frankfurts - as long as its a one off thing, it's not going to make much of a dint in your loss - but probably give you even more energy and muscles for your next run!!! I had a day like that yesterday - i actually couldn't exercise at all i was so tired, and i ate a lot more than usual: 2 pieces extra fruit, double servings of rice (at both lunch and dinner) and an extra bowl of yoghurt... may not sound like much, but i shouldn't do that everyday! but i felt much more energetic today!!!

Ooh... better stop talking now!

take care,

and well done!

love Nikki

TitanThirteen said...

Oh my goodness, what a loss!!! You go girl!!
Weigh in every week with the same shoes ok? that way you'll get an accurate weight :o)

Chubby Chick said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to "meet" you!

And congrats on your loss! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! :)