Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A pair of brown havaianas (-0.7, still)

That's all I lost today. Actually, I didn't really lose at all. I weighed exactly the same. The only thing I can say is that I wore my havaianas this week, that I'd taken off last week. So I guess I actually lost 300g.

After such a hard week of huffing and puffing and tracking, that sux.

So what did I do? I came home, ate two chocolates, a baileys with milk (skim, but only cause that's all we had), made buttered popcorn and was going to eat the whole batch but D came home. I was like "I weigh the same! Let's just go get KFC" but he was like "that's still good, you didn't put on weight and with all your exercise I bet it's muscle". Hmph. Amazingly he was even positive about staying the same.

The one good news? I lost average 2cm from my measurements. So maybe it is working?

Then again, someone else who started the same day as me got her bookmark for losing 5kg at today's meeting. It made my total loss of 0.7kg look pretty crappy..

BUT I'm not giving up - tomorrow I'm running again.

xx

1 comment:

TitanThirteen said...

You could be just "proportionising" within your skin? The measuring tape is more accurate than the scales :o)